Monday, December 15, 2008

My 2 cuties!


Zaydree is getting way too big! She has started the cutest little thing. She never use to play in her room or with any of her toys and now she comes up to Mark or I and says "Come play in my room and sit down." Who could tell this cute little face no. She usually loves us to read a puppy book or play cash register or play babies by dressing them up. But I really can't believe just like that, that she love to play with her toys. Its a good thing right before Christmas so we can say she got a little use out of them before she gets more for this Christmas.

1 comment:

tookiecramer said...

That is cute. I forget how cute because Jacob is always saying, "Mommy sit right here and play with me". I love Zaydree - she is going to be such a fun daughter in law.