Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cute little swimmers!




What a good job my boys have done in swimming lessons! I don't know if it is the teacher or what but I think they are coming along just great. DJ was afraid of the water at the beginning of last summer and now he is jumping off the diving board. And Austin is diving off the high dive and swimming on his back the length of the pool. Also Austin is a good little diver and is learning how to breath when his face is under the water when he comes up for air. So watch out Mr.Phelps We have an awesome instructor and I am pretty sure we are going to have many Olympic gold medals to come! Thanks Shauntel, your the best!

3 comments:

Brandi and Shawn said...

Where are the awesome pictures of me diving off the diving board. I know you were just looking at them laughing.

Shauntel said...

I'm so glad you like lessons. Sometimes I worry that parents aren't so excited, it makes me nervous.

Elizabeth said...

Those are some great pics of the diving board Jill.. they made me chuckle..