Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jeff Dunham, what a great ventriloquist!





What a fun time we had at Jeff Dunham! Brandi and Shawn got us tickets for Christmas to his show at the Energy Solution. And all 4 of us had a great time. If you have never seen his show on dvd or in person he is a ventriloquist and he has Walter the old guy (makes me never want to become old) but makes fun of the the places he visits and is mean to everyone! The he has Ocmid (don't remember how to spell it) but he is a skeleton and wants to kill everything, He phrase is "I'll Keel you".
Then he has peanut the purple guy and he is hilarious, many of times I thought I was going to pee my pants (glad that I didn't) but he comes up with some goooood stuff. Then there is jalapeno on a stick and he is always the butt of jokes. So thanks for a great time Brandi and Shawn, glad we got to see him in person. He did have 1/2 new stuff and 1/2 old stuff from his dvd's so I have some of them if you ever want a good laugh.

No comments: