Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Can't wait for summer!


What nice weather we have been having that everyday my kids want to be outside! So I only know what is to come for the summer. But Zaydree has been sooooo cute! She got her bike for Christmas and has already mastered it down with the training wheels and brakes. She thinks she is so big just like her brothers. She wants to be out everyday forever. Mark and I will just go sit out there just to entertain her. Our street is getting busier and the fast traffic doesn't help, but she loves our driveway. She is a walking advertisement for Dora the explorer though, her helmet and shin guards are Dora, her shoes were Dora. So I know come this summer we will be spending many hours out with Zaydree and her bike.

1 comment:

tookiecramer said...

She is so cute. What a big girl? I'm sure I'll be seeing you outside as Jacob is a biking fool too.