Monday, April 13, 2009

My little girl is 3!


Happy 3rd Birthday, Zaydree! I can't believe you are already 3. Where has all the time went to? She has been so hilarious in prepping her for her big day. She tells everyone she is 2 or 5 she won't say 3. And she did not want to open her gifts or hit the pinata today until all the others did it first. A few days ago we told her about her birthday, she kept saying no and that she wanted it to be DJ's birthday and that she didn't want no gifts so we all said we would give them away. I told her that now she is 3 we need to start going pee pee in the potty and she just refuses and cries still. But I surely am going to try this week!
So now we are past the terrible 2's here comes the HORRIBLE 3's! We love you Zayd and are sooooooo glad that you are a part of our family!

3 comments:

Brandi and Shawn said...

She's a sweetheart. A really cute "3" year old.

tookiecramer said...

She is such a pretty girl and so funny too. I'm so glad you guys have her in your family and I'm glad my boys have her in our ward. She is a sweetie. Happy Birthday!

Island mama said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I can't believe that tiny little baby is 3 already. When did that happen?! Give your little island princess a squeeze from me.