Sunday, May 17, 2009

After

Before









We have been remodeling our home and can't wait for it to be done! We enclosed our garage and made a big family room, we added a mud room off that for coats, backpack and junk, we took the siding and brick off the front of the house and put stucco and rock. We also redone the boys' bedroom it had wallpaper (Not the best with little ones) and we just painted with the trimming so hopefully you like what we have done!

Check out my other posts from today!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, Jill! Your house looks nice. And, Happy Birthday to Austin!

Heather said...

That looks so good. I hope you enjoy the extra room!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Good job Jill.... come help me pick out a color of paint for mine. Remember, now that school is out, I can play!

Jessica said...

You go girl! I am so impressed! Next time you are in Lehi stop by and you can show me some decorating tips! I really would love to see your family!