Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kobe is a stud!

Kobe Bryant Pictures, Images and Photos
Kobe bryant Pictures, Images and Photos
So what can I say! Kobe Bryant is the next Micheal Jordan and the love of my life (thats when it comes to sports). I know many of you out there probably hate him and call him a cheater or whatever, but he is amazing on the court. If I had his skills I probably would be quite cocky, arogant or hot & drop dead sexy also!
So the playoffs games are on their way with Lakers batteling the Nuggets, but I forgot to Blog about this and for Journal purposes, When the Lakers were up againist the Jazz me and Mark went to the playoff 5 game in SLC. It was AWESOME! Mark didn't draw out for a hunt in Montana so I asked him what he wanted to do with that money and I threw that option at him and he was exstatic! We both are huge Laker fans so we went. Mark has taught Z to say "GO Lakers" It is so dang cute. We sat 12 rows up from the court right behind the Laker bench and I could see him perfectly! But mad I forgot my camera so the only pics I could get were on my phone and they weren't that great, but we sat with a ton of Laker fans which made it exciting because Mark was afraid to wear his Laker jersey thinking we would be by tons of Jazz fans but we were surrouded by the Purple and Yellow colors! GO LAKERS!
The Lakers Killed the Jazz that game, which tons of Jazz fans left early so I snuck down to the 4th row to watch the interview with Kobe and ESPN and it was awesome, and I was within 15 ft. from him, so it made it triple worth my while. When all along Mark thought we were really going just for him! Plus a word of advice Playoff games are the only way to go, full of excitement and entertainment. \
So I know many of you out there are wondering what the HELL is wrong with Jill, nothing I just have to admit I am a true Laker and Kobe Bryant

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Are you kidding me?

Rass said...

There is nothing sexier than a rapist.

tookiecramer said...

Jill, you have it wrong. A "stud" gets paid to offer manly services to females(a stud horse for example). Kobe pays to have girls offer services to him. That makes him a dirty, dirty pig. You would need antibiotics if you gave him a hug. Go Nuggets!

The Beards said...

You guys are killing me.

estpkmanager@gmail.com said...

I liked reading your blog, but I have to agree with Melissa. He is a looser, haha! No one will ever replace Michael.