Monday, August 18, 2008

School has started!! Yippy!



So, Austin started 1st grade today at Creekview Elem. His teacher is Mrs. Cox. He was so excited today that I made him breakfast and I went to go get ready to take him to school that I when I was done, I came down stairs to find him no where, I couldn't see his back pack and the front door was unlocked so I looked outside to see where he was. He walked up to the new bus stop without brushing his teeth or getting his hair combed. SO I know how excited he really was to head to school. He was so cute, it is quite funny in our case, how much they mature each year you just never know if they will ever grow up a little. Not that I want him to grow up to big, but just a little would help.
He has many friends in his class like: Zac, Carter, Kendra, Emily, Esp, James, and Brayden O. SO I know he will quite enjoy school if he can stay out of trouble and listen to the teacher!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Is is ironic that you took Austin's picture in the "Think time" corner? Hopefully he won't spend too much time there this year! :) Love ya, Liz

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

That was such a fun story. It feels wierd that you have a 1st grader. I hear that your day care is going super good. That is awesome. Talk to you soon!