Wednesday, April 22, 2009

On April 13th which was Zaydree's Birthday we got some very sad news. My cousin Callee and Zac had lost their darling little 6 months baby Kamdyn Lilly to SIDS. It had upset all of our whole family, but most certainly it made us make sure and put our arms around our little ones that day and squeeze them just a little tighter. I became close with Callee as she worked with me at Blockbuster and as a mother to see someone close to you loose someone you love so much broke my heart. But between her and Zac they are strong and with the gospel on their side they know as well as we know that they will be together forever as an eternal family. No one knows why things like this have to happen, but the Lord has a plan for each and everyone of us. Callee later told us her friend Michelle that was killed in a car accident said if she ever had a girl her name would be Lilly, so Callee gave Kamdyn that middle name for her friend Michelle. So we think Callee had that baby for her, now Kamdyn is in heaven with her friend Michelle looking after her. My heart goes out to them and the Carlson and Cloward family. It is always nice to see family pull together in hard times and show what love and support we have for one another. WE love you, Callee, Zac, and Easton.

1 comment:

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

This is so sad. I can't imagine losing one of my kids after six months. They are so cute at that stage.

Sorry about the ticket. They get you everytime right there by Fillmore. Anyway...it is good to hear from you.

Keep Aug. 3 and 4 open. I want you and Elizabeth to come down and play in the heatstroker with me. Let me know if you can.