Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm So excited PRISON BREAK is on!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I Don't know if many of you are fans like I am for Prison Break, But it is the BEST show ever!!! Micheal and Lincon are FINE. And it just started the 4th season on Monday and I tell you what, those two hours were packed with full entertainment. And I am excited that Sarah is back. Because Micheal is sure hot with her.(Wishing it was me). They say, Micheal will have many sceens with his shirt off, dang it! But if you have not seen it yet go rent the whole season 1 not just one disc, the whole season because you will be hooked like that! Then get the rest of the seasons and you will know what I am talking about. I know the movie insticts are coming out from me like I still manage Blockbuster or something, but NO I am not promoting for them this is for your own good!!

4 comments:

Rass said...

Lame show.

Island mama said...

Hey there Jill! This is Lorie Anderson. I found your blog through Melissa Nelson's blog and couldn't resist taking a peak. Give Zaydree a big squeeze from me!

The Beards said...

That is one of my favorite shows and I am too hooked. I have not missed one episode. I think things are really going to pick up in the next couple of weeks.

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

You are hilarious. I really liked it the first season. I thought that the Mexican cell mate (he plays in Transformers too) was the hottest one though. I haven't really watched it since then, but James loves it too. He is a big fan.