Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My mom is mean!


So I know looking at this picture it looks like my kids have the meanist mom ever!! But it isn't how it really looks. I just love this picture, DJ got put in time out go figure, we were at a wedding reception and he was acting up so I put him in a timeout and ran something to my mom. When I came back out Zaydree was sitting by him pouting like DJ and I needed a picture so Austin thought he needed in the picture also. So really this picture is a reinactment of what happened but I thought it was hilarious! I thought I would share because I know many of you witness the same thing every once in awhile!

2 comments:

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

That is fun, thanks for sharing. I usually just let mine run wild and drive everyone nuts. Oh well.

tookiecramer said...

Love the picture. I'm impressed you followed through with time out at a wedding. Way to stick to your guns.