Monday, September 15, 2008

My Parents move in!!!!

So I know what many of you are thinking just by reading my title "My Parents move in" but it isn't that bad. My parents sold the home that I grew up in 3-4 years ago and bought a old home on Carbon Ave. and remodeled it with the intention of selling this 1919 home. Lets just remember how homes have been selling the last 9 months. Not so great. But last month this cute young couple moved to Price and loves old homes. My mom is really talented so she can decorate and turn old things new again. So when they finally got an offer on their home after being on the market for 8 months I think I was more excited than they were! I really encouraged them to sell the home that I grew up in to build a brand new home that they could retire in. They bought in Liberty Estates 3 years ago and it has bloomed so much already. My parents have their plans and are in the process so I only have another year then we will be tenant free. But my kids are loving it! We get more home cooked meals than before, My kitchen is more clean, and a lot of organizing has been done. So really I encourage more of you to witness what my family has witnessed with your family living right with you! It is like they have their own apartment with our basement.

2 comments:

tookiecramer said...

I am glad you guys are having fun but I don't think me or my parents would like each other for that long!

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

Hey thanks for the call today! It really made my day. Your the best!