Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Family pictures



So we all were brave and put up with all 17 of us in my family and broke down and got our family pictures. It had been 4-5 years ago since we had all of us in the picture. Jacqie wasn't married so it added her husband Elam, Jessica was just barely married so she had no kids in the picture and now she has 2 Beau and Hunter, Jeni had a old boyfriend in the pic and Sharla was 2, And I had Austin and a foster baby Jaycee in the old pic and now we have Dylan and Zaydree So it was quite hectic. But I think we may have found 1-2 good ones throughout all of the pictures that were taken. And Marie Bowles at Bryners Photography was so patient with all of us she did a great job. I am just glad that it will be another 4 years for another one. Hopefully you enjoy them.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I wish I could enjoy your pictures but I can barely see them! lol