Friday, October 24, 2008

Poor DJ!


Poor DJ had to go get stitches in his chin this week. Mark had the day off so I made him take him to the E.R. He was being a little boy and pushing a box to go like a car on the ground and hit a divot on the cement and sliced his chin opened. He had to get 4 stitches. My mom thought it wasn't that bad, but when I looked at it and I could see flesh and meat up there I told her I think he needs stitches. But he was so brave Mark said. Now at the E.R they give numbing cream before they have to give the shot and they really don't feel nothing. SO I was thankful he was so tough and brave. The other sad thing was about 2 weeks ago I thought he broke his nose jumping off a tower at our house. It bleed for awhile and bruised fast, but luckily it wasn't broken or people at the E.R or everyone around us probably thinks we really beat our child. But I guess BOYS will be BOYS!

1 comment:

Brandi and Shawn said...

Will you quit beating your kid and blaming it on him "Just being a Boy"..Ya know I'm jokin..LOL