Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy 80th Birthday Great Grandma Emerson!


I just wanted to shout out to Great Grandma Emerson "Happy 80th Birthday"! She is Marks grandma that lives in Bozeman, Montana and we really don't get to see her a lot. But when we do the kids, especially Austin loves being around her! The other 2 kids have only met her twice so they are still getting to know her. But what an accomplishment on turning 80. I hope I am a lot like her, she still goes strong with a job, takes care of most of the things around her home by herself, still driving and being a great grandmother! Tonight I asked her how it was to be 80 and she said what are you talking about I still feel like I am in my 20's! So I thought that was cute. I just wish we would have been able to do something for her because I am all about PARTIES! But I know she knows we all love and support her in the many ways that we know how! We Love you Great Grandma Jean Emerson!

No comments: