Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy 32nd Birthday Mark!




Happy 32nd Birthday To Mark. We had an enjoyable weekend. We ended up going down to St. George for the weekend to see Les Miserable.(I'm not sure if that is what he wanted to do but we did it anyway.) I quite enjoyed the show soooo very much. It was a wonderful love story. Plus we had Zaydree and she was a handful for a little while but then Mark was able to watch more of it, he just thought it was long, but the whole 3 hours I was entertained. Then we went shopping the next day, went to dinner at The Outback Steakhouse and caught the movie Eagle Eye which was good. I had to make sure we through some manly stuff in there for his special day. Then we ended up visiting some friends; The Threets and The Larson's which we hadn't seen in awhile so it was very nice to catch up and to be very entertained what cuties both of you have! Then on Sunday me and my mom made him a wonderful dinner with pulled BBQ pork, twice baked potatoes and rolls with a pumpkin cake. It was all so very delicious. Then he opened his gifts. He got updated software for his GPS from me and the kids, archery movie and hat and valve from his parents, money from my parents, money from Jacqie and Elam, PF Chang's gift card from Leonard's, Pocket tool key chain set from His sister Heidi and family. He also wants to go on a hunt in Montana next year so I told him he has to put his money away to save for the trip, But that is really what he wants so I am for it. I just can't believe how quickly time flies and how fast we really grow up. The fun thing is that he shares his birthday with 2 other of my close friends it is just a great day to have a Birthday. Well Hun, Thank you for everything, You are the light of my life, My best friend and companion. And a great father to our children! I love you with everything I have. Love ya, Jill

4 comments:

Tinchen {Katrin} said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! And all the best for the next year!

Greetings from Germany,

Katrin

Michelle said...

Hey Jill - I just found your cute blog! It's fun to see your family! Hope to see you soon! (I'm sure I'll run into you at wal-mart next time I'm in Price :))

Rass said...

He seems WAY older than me! Happy birthday Mark!

The Beards said...

Happy Birthday man. I don't know about the play but everything else sounds fun.