Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



As you can see we went with the Star Wars theme. WE had a blast doing it! Austin was Darth Vader, DJ was a Jedi, Zaydree was Yoda, Jill Princess Leia and Mark had to work so we didn't buy him a costume, but I joked around saying he was Chewy if he would just take his shirt off. He knows I was just kidding.
It has been a busy week. Tuesday our friends had a kid party with a fun little spook alley in the garage with a lot of goodies and hot chocolate and a lot of adult socializing by the fire, We had a church party on Wednesday night with carving pumpkin contest and a chili cookout, Thursday was our friends party and I was in charge of games so I was a little stressed out but I had a great time doing it and the party was a blast! We have the best friends in the whole world! Friday we had a parade at the daycare with a carnival, Austin had a parade at his school along with a carnival, and DJ had a party. So trying to help everyone out and make sure I was to all events plus go trick or treating tonight it has been a long week. I think I am just going to relax and have a peaceful weekend. I don't know how many of you do it with more than 3 kids and working full time because with 3 I think it is a butt kicker some days! Well I hope all of you had a wonderful Halloween this year. I thought we would have had more trick or treaters than we did but I won't complain also it was a miracle we didn't have any after 9:00 pm I thought for a Friday we would have late ones but we didn't and it was nice!

1 comment:

tookiecramer said...

I love the Chewy bit - that's funny. You are a party animal! And your kids looked so cute. We can't wait for next year - thanks for being our social life.